The Law Offices of Derek Lim provides excellent service and professional representation when it comes to obtaining visas for work or play and in helping you become a naturalized citizen of the United States. Whether you came here on holiday and decided you wanted to stay, want to study at a California university or are interested in starting a business or investing in a business here, we will work diligently to make those dreams a reality.
We have helped thousands of people from all over the world obtain visas for visiting, study, work, marriage, family members, businesses and business investors. We have helped people become citizens of the U.S. We can help you, too. Our clients have included people from China, India, Afghanistan, Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, Mexico, Burma, Nepal, Indonesia, Germany, the U.K., France and more. Contact our law firm for more information regarding your unique situation.
Skilled Help With A Wide Range Of Immigration Law Issues
Derek Lim has advocated for immigrants for more than 20 years. He is particularly accomplished at handling issues of immigration through investment, including EB-5 investor visas, as well as immigration through employment, including permanent labor certifications, nonimmigrant visas, including H-1B, L-1 and E1/E2 treaty, trader or investor visas, family-based immigration, asylum, deportation, appeals, waivers and criminal backgrounds affecting immigration status. For two years, he wrote an immigration column for two Chinese newspapers here in San Francisco. His tenacity and dedication will push your case toward a successful resolution.
We help people seeking:
- Immigration through investment
- EB-5 investor visas
- Immigration through employment or investment
- Permanent labor certifications
- Nonimmigrant visas
- H-1B visas
- L-1 visas
- E1/E2 treaty, trader or investor visas
- Family-based immigration
- Marriage and K-1 fiancé(e) visas
- Parent, children and sibling immigration
- International adoptions
- Child Status Protection Act (CSPA)
- Victims of crime or domestic violence
- Removing the conditions on green cards
- Consulate and embassy requests for evidence and refusal
- Asylum, appeals, removal defense and waivers
- Political asylum
- Immigration appeals
- Deportation defense
- Waivers for criminal convictions and fraud
- Motions to reopen or reconsider a visa application
- Citizenship and naturalization
- Naturalization based on marriage
- Naturalization with criminal convictions
Contact Our Attorney For Immigration And Naturalization Guidance
Whatever immigration assistance you need, we will provide tenacious advocacy in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We measure success by many happy returns.
Call our immigration and citizenship lawyer to schedule an initial appointment at 800-769-3977 or contact us online. We have offices in Fremont and San Francisco, but we help clients around the world. Appointments are available on Saturdays by arrangement. We are fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai and Laotian.