Chinese Legal Assistant — Downtown Fremont
We are an established law firm located in downtown Fremont. We are looking to fill a part-time position. The ideal candidate primarily assist the attorney. Job duties including but not limited to: client intake, drafting settlement demand, and litigation support for plaintiff personal injury cases. We understand that training will be an important part of adapting to our office. Prior personal injury law experience is PREFERRED.
- Chinese language fluency (verbal-Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Must have college degree (minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree)
- Excellent English writing skills
- Strong word processing skills, including knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized. Our office is a fast-paced environment. We need someone who can stay on top of their responsibilities.
- Fast learner. We are looking for someone who is flexible and willing to take on new tasks as required.
- Detail-oriented. Our office handles a high volume of sensitive documents.
This is a part-time position with potential of switching to a full-time position.
Please email cover letter, resume, salary expectation and a writing sample, if interested.
Please specify the job position you are applying for on the email subject line.