The Law Offices of Derek Lim - Immigration
From our California law offices, we provide representation to people throughout the world.
Free Phone Consultation 800-769-3977

Helping You Bring Your Family To Live In The United States

Helping You Bring Your Family To Live In The United States

If you are a naturalized citizen or permanent resident of the United States, being able to bring your family members to the U.S. can be an important part of the immigration process. Whether your family is still living abroad or lives with you and needs to get an adjustment of status to become legal residents, The Law Offices of Derek Lim in Fremont can help.

We also help U.S. citizens who are adopting a child from another country become eligible for and get the necessary visas to add a child to their family. Contact us online to learn more.

We Handle A Wide Range Of Family-Immigration Issues

Our attorney can help you with:

  • Marriage and K-1 fiancée visa
  • Parents, children and siblings immigration
  • International adoption
  • Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) issues
  • Victims of crime or domestic violence
  • Removing the conditions on residence

Fiancée Visas And Employment Visas

Whether you have fallen in love with someone who lives in a different country or you have been transferred to the U.S. for business and want to be able to bring your family with you, we can help you obtain the necessary documentation to reunite you with your family. We have years of experience working on family visas and will work diligently to bring yours here to California.

Immigration Help For Victims Of Crime And Domestic Violence

If you are a victim of crime or of domestic violence, you still have rights under U.S. law, and you are able to file for legal status because of those crimes. We will help you file a petition for nonimmigrant status in order to help the authorities pursue justice for the crime against you, and we can help you file for permanent resident status as well. If you or your children have been victims of domestic violence, we will help you file for permanent residence status without the knowledge of your spouse under the Violence Against Women Act.

Contact Us For Guidance With Your Family Immigration Concerns

Call The Law Offices of Derek Lim at 800-769-3977 or send us an email to schedule an initial consultation with our lawyer regarding your family and immigration concerns. Appointments are available on Saturdays by prior arrangement. We speak Cantonese and Mandarin Chinese, Thai and Laotian.

Consult With a Dedicated Attorney Today

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy | Business Development Solutions by FindLaw, part of Thomson Reuters.