We Speak Mandarin, Cantonese, Thai, & Laotian

The Law Offices of Derek Lim

Professionalism. Innovation. Reliability.

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Immigration
  4.  » Fiancé(e) Visas

Fiancé(e) Visas

Being able to marry whoever you want, no matter what country he or she lives in, is a right you have as a United States citizen. When your fiancé(e) lives in another country and is not a U.S. citizen, things can get a little complicated. If you are seeking a fiancé(e) visa for your loved one, it is critical to have an attorney in your corner. The authorities almost always interrogate individuals seeking visa status in the U.S. This makes it critical to obtain skilled guidance from a knowledgeable lawyer.

At The Law Offices of Derek Lim, Mr. Lim has years of experience assisting immigrants with the naturalization and visa process. Contact us online to learn how we can help with your fiancé(e) visa today.

Planning For The Future

Many couples make the mistake of applying for these visas on their own and then making wedding plans in the United States. This is not a good idea. While U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) does provide estimated guidelines for the approval process, these are not exact by any means. Further, obtaining the visa by yourself could cause even more delays because the smallest errors can lead to your application being rejected.

With our years of immigration law experience, you can rely on us to help advocate for you throughout the application process. We will work with you to ensure that all deadlines are met and all paperwork is filed.

Consult With An Experienced Fremont, California, Attorney

At our law firm, we speak Laotian, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese and Thai. This allows us to assist individuals from all types of Asian backgrounds. Contact us online to get the process started.